Are you interested in?
- Explore the highlights of southwestern Mauritius
- See Seven Colored Earth, Grand Bassin, and Sancho Islet
- Sit down to a delicious 3-course lunch and admire the scenery
- Pickup and drop-off from your hotel is included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking (if required)
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children ages 3 years and under are free. Please notify of CHILD SEAT at the time of booking. They may have to ride on their parents' laps if seats are not available.
- Please advise of any food allergies or illness
- Please bring a raincoat (In case of a rainy day) and wear non slippery shoes
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a swimwear if you want to do snorkeling
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Freshverde Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms