Are you interested in?
- Combo tour in Mauritius: swim with dolphins and Casela nature park visit
- Explore Casela World of Adventures nature park at your own pace
- Free use of snorkel equipment
- Convenient round-trip hotel transport by air-conditioned car or minivan
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code must be respected.Footwear must be worn at all time No shirtless and topless is allowed into the Casela Nature Park.
- Please Note: In almost all cases you will see the dolphins. However, if this is not the case, a second outing will be offered on the boat free of charge for the dolphin viewing only (2 hours). It’s important to note that there will be no refund once you have completed the activities. There is a 60% chance that you will see the whales but if that is not the case, we will be unable to provide you with a refund.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Holidays (Mauritius)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff