Are you interested in?
- Take a private sightseeing trip in Mauritius, including Port Louis, the Botanical Garden, sugar museum and a rum tasting
- Explore the palm trees, spices and medicinal plants at the Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam Botanical Garden
- Check out the 19th-century colonial mansion of Château de Labourdonnais
- Discover the bustling bazaar and modern shopping streets of Port Louis, the island's capital
- Learn about the history of the sugar industry and the slave trade on the island at L’Aventure du Sucre
- Flexibility to customize itinerary to suit your own preferences
- Private driver and vehicle ensures personalized attention and service
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bonjour Mauritius
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized