Are you interested in?
Blue Bay Marine Park Tours
5 Tours & Activities
Glass Bottom Boat Tours
3 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
111 Tours & Activities
8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Services of a fully licensed, qualified driver
Air-conditioned and insured taxi, minibus or coach
Private transfer for your group to and from your hotel
Waiting time / parking feed
A glass bottom boat ride and use of snorkelling equipment
Entrance fees to St. Aubin: Rs. 500 (10 Euros)
Entrance fees to La Vanille Reserve: Rs. 500 (10 Euros) per person
Lunch or snacks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up at all hotels, B&Bs, apartments on the island. Please let us know which hotel, B&B or apartment you're staying at. Note that your pickup time will be 9am.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You will be able to choose how long you spend at each attraction. Depending on your group’s speed you may not have time to see all the listed attractions.
- Entrance fees for the attractions are not collected by the supplier, so that gives you the possibility to skip the ones that don’t interest you and spend more time at the ones that do.
- St. Aubin Rhumerie is closed on Saturdays afternoons, Sundays and Public Holidays.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bonjour Mauritius
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Product code: 9433P33
Compare Similar Experiences
Mauritius South Tour Including Blue Bay Glass Bottom Boat & Snorkelling
4 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWater ToursGlass Bottom Boat ToursFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTrou d'Eau DouceBus Tours - MaheNature and Wildlife - MaheWater Tours - MaheGlass Bottom Boat Tours - MaheFull-day Tours - MahePlantation Tours - MaheBus Tours - ZanzibarNature and Wildlife - ZanzibarWater Tours - ZanzibarGlass Bottom Boat Tours - ZanzibarFull-day Tours - ZanzibarPlantation Tours - ZanzibarBus Tours - KilimanjaroNature and Wildlife - KilimanjaroWater Tours - KilimanjaroGlass Bottom Boat Tours - KilimanjaroFull-day Tours - KilimanjaroPlantation Tours - KilimanjaroCategory