Are you interested in?
- 6-hour cruise to Ile aux Cerf
- Views of mountain ranges and the Grand River South East waterfall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Trou D'eau Douce
- Barbecue lunch
- Swimming and snorkeling
- Open bar with wine, beer, rum, soda, and water
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Board your boat and set out for the island of Ile aux Cerf. Once you reach the calm, clear, lagoon, you'll have the opportunity to swim and snorkel. Stop midday for a barbecue lunch including chicken, fish, salad, potatoes and tropical fruits. Sip wine, beer, local rum, soda, and water.
Enjoy scenery including the Grand River South East waterfall and great photo ops of the nearby mountain ranges.
Your 6-hour sailing trip ends with drop-off back at your hotel in in Trou d'Eau Douce.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Holidays (Mauritius)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff