Are you interested in?
- 2-day outdoor excursion from Ushuaia
- Kayaking, sailing, trekking with all equipment included
- Overnight accommodation in a mountain refuge
- All meals included
- Small group of seven people or fewer
- Round-trip hotel transportation from Ushuaia
Departure & Return
Departure PointUshuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Is required to know how to swim and being in good physical condition
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking; vegetarian available
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A large amount of walking is involved
- Minimum age is 11
- Additional fees may apply (up to US$25)
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tangol
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms