Full day tour of the Salar de Uyuni, the largest salt flat in the world. Includes lunch and visits to the Incahuasi Island, train cemetery, water eyes, salar de uyuni, fish island, salt hotel.
- Hours: 10: 00 to 19:00.
- Duration: 9 hours and a half approx.
- Includes: Transportation (private mobility for 6 people), driver-guide in Spanish, rubber boots and lunch.
- Does not include: pickup at the hotel, entrance ticket to Isla Incahuasi (30 bolivianos per person) or medical insurance.
- What to bring: Comfortable shoes, hat, sunglasses, sun block, water and comfortable clothes.
- Climate: Subject to weather conditions.