Are you interested in?
116 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
281 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Valencia
10 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore our promoted experiences
This private Segway tour stands out from many of the rest by offering a lengthy tour that ensures you see the very best of the city, and by offering flexibility on start times and how long you spend in each location. See attractions such as the Turia Gardens and City of Arts and Sciences whil gaining insights from your guide.
- Flexibility to adjust the itinerary according to your preferences
- Private tour exclusively for you and your party
- Choose a start time that suits your schedule
- See Valencia's top sights and get insights into them from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Helmets and raincoats
Extra time for training before departure
An entertaining informative guide
Possibility to leave luggage
Possibility of planning personal rute for every group
Possibility to take pictures and grab video with our professional camera
Departure & Return
Carrer de l'Herba, 4, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 06:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- For your riding safety, guest‘s weigh is limited to be at least 25 kg (55 pounds) but not more than 130 kg (290 pounds).
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Segway Anyway Valencia
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Grand Valencia Segway Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Grand Valencia Segway Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Grand Valencia Segway Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 62124P6
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsCity ToursExtremeHistorical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingValencia4WD Tours - BenidormSporting Events - BenidormCity Tours - BenidormExtreme - BenidormHistorical Tours - BenidormSegway Tours - Benidorm4WD Tours - AlicanteSporting Events - AlicanteCity Tours - AlicanteExtreme - AlicanteHistorical Tours - AlicanteSegway Tours - Alicante4WD Tours - IbizaSporting Events - IbizaCity Tours - IbizaExtreme - IbizaHistorical Tours - IbizaSegway Tours - IbizaCategory
Barrio del CarmenMestalla Stadium (Estadio De Mestalla)Museum of Las Fallas (Museo Fallero)Valencia Plaza del MercadoSilk Exchange (La Lonja de la Seda)Valencia Old TownQuart Towers (Torres de Quart)Opera House Valencia (Palau de les Arts Reina Sofia)Valencia Central Market (Mercado Central de Valencia)Bioparc ValenciaTuria Riverbed Gardens (Jardí del Túria)Valencia HemisfericMuseo de Bellas Artes de Valencia (Museum of Fine Arts)Lladró MuseumInstitut Valencià d'Art Modern (IVAM)Valencia Royal Gardens (Jardines del Real)House of San Vicente FerrerValencia Cathedral (Seu)Plaza de la ReinaMonastery of San Miguel de los Reyes (National Library of Valencia)