Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Guided tour of Gastown's haunted locations
- Learn about the area's history and its founder, Gassy Jack, from your guide
- Stop at locations known for paranormal activity
- Approximately one mile (1.6km) of walking
Departure & Return
Tours meet at the base of the Angel of Victory Statue in front of Waterfront Station. The statue is located at the southeast corner of the building in front of Rogue Kitchen and Wetbar. Tours start promptly at 7:30pm. No refunds for late comers or no shows.
What To Expect
Walk down hidden passegeways, narrow alleyways, and past architecturally fascinating buildings. Learn the truth about the area's famous Steam Clock and hear stories about the area's founder, Gassy Jack. Listen as your guide gives the inside scoop on the many haunted locations throughout Gastown including an antique store with mysterious voices, an alleyway with a spectral lady in black and even a mischievous ghost who haunts a restaurant bathroom. Paranormal events plague many of the area's workers and residents; you may be fortunate enough to witness some yourself.
End your tour back at your starting point with a better understanding of Vancouver's haunted history.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children aged 12 and under
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Guests must be able to stand and walk for 90 minutes
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There are no bathroom breaks on the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ghostly Vancouver Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.