Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Travel to the coastal mountains outside Vancouver
- Live, onboard commentary details the trip
- Escape the hustle of the city for a day
- Travel the Sea-to-Sky Highway
- Visit the Olympic ski town of Whistler Village
Departure & Return
Please check in at the Welcome Kiosk if starting from Canada Place.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Dress with layers, with warm shoes or boots.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.