Are you interested in?
114 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
214 Tours & Activities
Food Lover's Guide to Venice
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Venice is more than an open-air museum, it’s also a world-renowned gastronomy hub. Discover the full-flavored wines of Veneto during this insider’s wine crawl, which features six different labels in six different bars or restaurants. Enjoy tasty food pairings along the way from fresh regional ingredients, as you learn how to eat—and more importantly, drink—like a true Venetian local.
- An insider’s small-group wine tasting and bar crawl through Venice
- Visit a variety of bars and restaurants for a diverse cross-section of the city’s gastronomy scene
- Listen to legends and stories from each neighborhood, plus the foods you sample
- Ditch the tourist traps: discover places frequented only by locals and learn how to choose wine
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting and food
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointCampo San Giacomo di Rialto, Campo S. Giacomo di Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please input in the note section or send us a message after your booking and let us know what time you would like to start the tour ( morning or afternoon starting time). If you do not choose a starting time, the default time will be 5:15 p.m.
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 5 minutes prior to the departure time. If you have any food allergies, please advise us in advanced and we will try our best to accommodate it. In case we can not accommodate your food allergies, we will try to come up with a solutions that work for both. If you inform us on the same day of your food allergies instead of at the time of booking, we are very sorry but it would be very challenging to change the route at the time the tour has to start. We appreciate your cooperation!
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY J&H Enterprises, LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eat, drink and repeat: Wine tasting tour in Venice?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Product code: 9870P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeVeniceFood Tours - VenetoWine Tastings - VenetoFood Tours - TrevisoWine Tastings - TrevisoFood Tours - PaduaWine Tastings - PaduaCategory
San Marco Chamber Orchestra (Virtuosi di Venezia)Basilica di Santa Maria della SaluteAccademia Bridge (Ponte dell'Accademia)Venice Lido (Lido di Venezia)Church of Santa Maria Assunta (I Gesuiti)Piombi Villa Foscari (La Malcontenta)BuranoVenice Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e PaoloCampo San BartolomeoVenetian Lagoon (Laguna Veneta) Rialto Fish Market (Mercato di Rialto)Marco Polo's Home (Casa di Marco Polo)Venice Accademia Gallery (Gallerie dell'Accademia)St. Mark's Clock Tower (Torre dell'Orologio)Correr Museum (Museo Correr)MazzorboChurch of Santa Maria Formosa (Chiesa di Santa Maria Formosa)Church of San Vidal (Chiesa di San Vidal)Basilica of St. Anthony of Padua (Basilica di Sant'Antonio di Padova)