- Two-hour private guided walk through Venice
- Focus on the art and architecture of Venice
- Stained-glass window of San Giovanni and Paolo church and beautiful Miracoli church
- Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your tour escort and expert English-speaking guide on this special private walking tour of Venice
- Choice of morning and afternoon walking tours
- Professional commentary provided by your expert English-speaking guide
What You Can Expect
During the tour you will make your way through a maze of narrow alleyways to the area where the illustrious Venetian Marco Polo lived. Along the way, your informative guide will give you a clear understanding of the evolution of a broad range of artistic and architectural achievements in Venice.
Very interesting tour of how and why the buildings were done in Venice. Tour guide was freindly and helpful. Even gave us great tips on where to get drinks and meals later.
Our expert guide revealed a face to Venice that we never knew existed. Her knowledge of the depth and breadth of Venician artistic history was astounding and we were thrilled to visit sights not found on the tour books. We recommend this tour highly.