- Twilight photography walking tour of Venice
- Guided walking tour at sunset through the backstreets of Venice
- Discover hidden bars, squares and markets, and visit St Mark's Square
- Tips for photographing people and night scenes, composition and lighting
- Practical tips from your professional photographer guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your Venice photography walking tour finishes at St Mark's Square.
Some of the things you will learn from your photographer guide:
- How to incorporate lighting conditions to create dramatic photos
- How to capture the atmosphere of a particular scene
- How to compose a photograph to get the maximum effect
Mario was fantastic. He took us to some quieter parts of the city so we could see daily life away from the touristy districts. He did a great job of working on technique and sharing his views on perspective and framing. Really fabulous. I would love to go back and do a full day with him.
This was a wonderfully relaxing evening walking through the quiet side streets of Venice that so many tourists never see! What a shame as Venice is more than St. Marks Square and the Rialto! Tour made us look for the unusual sights of Venice and the chance to see the people of Venice going about their daily life. We had a wonderful meal the guide recommended at a local Trattoria afterwards with only the locals! What a meal!!!.