Are you interested in?
- Relax with prebooked transport and explore the Cinque Terre with ease
- Discover must-see Cinque Terre sights such as Manarola’s Via dell’Amore
- Make the most of free time to swim or taste wine in Monterosso, if you wish
- See the dramatic coastline by both land and sea as you travel by train and boat
Departure & Return
Outside the entrance of the Hotel Principe di Pimonte. (Giacomo Puccini Square, 1, Viareggio)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Participants must be able to climb and descend stairs
- There is no hiking on this tour but there are uneven surfaces
- People with walking difficulties, walking sticks or wheelchairs are NOT accepted
- The tour planning can be different, but you will always visit three of the five villages.
- On rare occasions the boat ride will stop operating due to bad weather or strong wind.
- The itinerary may be changed due to acts of force majeure: bad weather, strikes etc.
- Due to uneven surfaces, we do NOT suggest this tour to people with walking difficulties
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Come See Italy - Day Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms