Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Tour meeting point is the western entrance to the Kaisermuhlen/Vienna International Centre u-bahn station. From the city centre take the U1 red line and exit the train to the right. The correct entrance is the one with the 'Tabak' and 'Snack stop' directly opposite.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All participants must be able to swim
- To wear: swimming gear/quick drying sportswear, t-shirt, hat, spare dry layers & rain jacket (for windier conditions & light rain), flip flops/water shoes.
- To bring: drinking water, sun cream, towel.
- You will inevitably get a bit wet so pay attention to the weather forecast on the day of your excursion and dress accordingly!
- Please go to the Venture Vienna website to read our FAQ and to learn more
- Children 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Venture Vienna - kayaking, wine & hiking tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.