Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Surfing lesson on Virginia Beach
- Choose private or group lessons to suit your schedule and budget
- All experience levels welcome, from novice to expert
- Soft-on-top longboards provided or bring your own
- Morning lesson time leaves the day free for other activities
Departure & Return
We meet at 46th Street on Oceanfront Avenue at the sea wall. Please find parallel parking and then take the beach access towards the beach on 46th street and we will be waiting at the sea wall just before you hit the sand.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- There is Street Parking.
- You will be in the water for approximately 2-hours. Wear appropriate clothing and bring something dry to change into
- For customers whose weight exceeds 250 lbs, please call us directly before booking to speak with a representative
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY Chesapean Outdoors
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands