Are you interested in?
- Take a boat ride on the Navua River
- Swim beneath the 'Magic Waterfall'
- Watch for native wildlife, and enjoy the rain forest scenery
- Visit a local village to learn about cultural customs, and enjoy a traditional lovo lunch
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Reach the 'Magic Waterfall,' the tallest falls in Navua. Take a dip in the clear water underneath the cascade, and then hop on a bamboo raft for your third activity—a ride aboard this traditional form of travel used by past inhabitants of Fiji. Arrive at a village where a Fijian warrior guides you to the bure, the meeting house. Learn about local customs and traditions, and watch a welcome ceremony known as a yagona, during which you can try kava, a drink made from the root of a plant. Hear about the village's history, founded in the early 1800s, and then watch a war dance and feel free to join in the snake dance, if you wish.
Test your skills at painting on traditional fabric, and observe local women braiding mats before enjoying your lovo lunch, which consists of fish, meat, and vegetables such as wild yams, wrapped in banana leaves and baked underground. Fruit and salad accompany your meal. When you're done eating, your driver takes you back to your hotel for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Fiji Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.