Are you interested in?
Waiheke Island Tours
9 Tours & Activities
16 Tours & Activities
Romantic Things to Do in Auckland
15 Tours & Activities
5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Waiheke Island is an artsy and creative place, and on this tour you’ll discover the best of its arts scene with the help of a local guide. Visit sculpture parks, artists’ studios, and galleries while learning about the creative history of the island—and without the risk of getting lost on the trails! The walk is leisurely so is suitable for a variety of fitness levels.
- Lunch is included
- Enjoy a scenic, gentle walk around the picturesque island
- Be inspired by the variety of arts being created on Waiheke Island
- Spend a day in rural New Zealand but so close to Auckland city
Saved to wishlist!
Fantastic scenic walk with expert guiding and interpretation
Departure & Return
2 Korora Road, Oneroa, Waiheke Island 1081, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Advisable to bring: walking shoes, water, raincoat, day pack, money for art purchases
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terra & Tide
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Waiheke Island Art Walk?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Waiheke Island Art Walk?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Waiheke Island Art Walk?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Waiheke Island Art Walk?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We did tip, which is not necessary,because of the auto which was not part of the deal." See review
Product code: 44108P1
Compare Similar Experiences
Waiheke Island Art Walk
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursArt ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingWaiheke IslandShore Excursions - North IslandNature and Wildlife - North IslandWalking Tours - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandArt Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - AucklandNature and Wildlife - AucklandWalking Tours - AucklandPorts of Call Tours - AucklandArt Tours - AucklandHalf-day Tours - AucklandShore Excursions - TaurangaNature and Wildlife - TaurangaWalking Tours - TaurangaPorts of Call Tours - TaurangaArt Tours - TaurangaHalf-day Tours - TaurangaCategory