Are you interested in?
- Learn about African-American history and culture in Washington DC
- See top sights like the MLK Memorial and the White House
- Reserved entry to the National Museum of African American History & Culture
- A small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
701 Pennsylvania Ave NW, Washington, DC 20004
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- The seats are assigned on the first come, first served basis
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please arrive at least 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time to ensure a timely check in
- To encourage social distancing and to allow for additional space - all buses are running at 85% of the max allowable capacity
- No food allowed on buses (snacks are fine!)
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please Note: Purchase of this tour includes free timed-entry passes to the Smithsonian National Museum of African American History and Culture. However, this is not an official Smithsonian tour. Additionally, entry to the property is provided complimentary only after completing the sightseeing history tour. Customers booking this tour are paying for this company’s services and perspective, which is independent of and may not represent the views of the Smithsonian.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY USA Guided Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands