Are you interested in?
- Round-trip transit via coach makes it easy to venture beyond DC limits
- Explore the highlights of Mount Vernon, George Washington’s former estate
- Tour Mount Vernon’s grounds and museum with a self-led audio guide
- Soak up views and history along the George Washington Memorial Parkway
Departure & Return
Two and half blocks away from Union Station on the corner of E street and New Jersey Ave NW
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zohery Tours International, Inc
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience