Are you interested in?
- See the memorials, monuments, and other attractions that make up the American capital city
- Enjoy photo stops at 8 top DC sites including the White House, Lincoln Memorial, and Jefferson Memorial
- Learn all about the city with live commentary
- Great way to get oriented with DC and discover the places you want to return to later
- Upgrade at checkout to extend your half-day tour into a full-day city tour including a visit to Mount Vernon, George Washington's famous home.
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Please meet Zohery Tours Bus in front of the main entrance of the Hyatt Regency Hotel located at 400 New Jersey Ave. NW, Washington DC 20001 Directions: Three blocks from Union Station Metro
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please Note: The Arlington Cemetery portion of tour is a 2-hour guided walking tour. Please plan accordingly (only for those who select Arlington Cemetery upgrade option at checkout).
- Most travelers can participate
- Please Note: Tours conclude at Arlington National Cemetery, travelers will be responsible for transportation back to hotel or other location (only for those who select Arlington Cemetery upgrade option at checkout).
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Zohery Tours International, Inc
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands