Are you interested in?
- Explore the National Archives on a private tour
- See the Declaration of Independence and the Constitution up close
- View the original Bill of Rights and the Federalist Papers
- Get informed historical insights from your private guide
Departure & Return
Meet your guide on the corner of 9th Street NW and Constitution Ave.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- A maximum of 8 people permitted per tour allowed
- Notes: National Archives and other attractions or museums in DC may be subjected to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, we will provide guests with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1h from the tour starting time. In these cases we are unable to provide refunds or discounts. Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour. No large bags or suitcases are allowed inside the museum, only handbags or small thin bag packs are allowed through security. Due to increased security measures at many attractions some lines may form on tours with 'Skip the Line' or 'No Wait' access. Some specific rooms inside the museum are subjected to a very quiet or restricted right to speak inside, in this cases your guide will provide the information about this places before entering the specific rooms where this rule applies. Some collections may vary along the year.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Babylon Tours LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Definitely ask for Richard when you book a semi-private or private tour." See review