Call (888) 651-9785
There was some confusion about which vehicle our group of 3 were supposed to get into. Once that was sorted out the guide and the trip were great. Washington DC is great at night. Tour guide was very helpful and shared some interesting information throughout.
The tour guide Bobby was fantastic!! He was so knowledgeable and made the tour ride as outstanding as he could considering a few things.
1. The biggest problem was the vehicle itself. Bobby pointed out many sites as we drove and because of the type of van, people on the opposite side of the van did not have the ability to see the site.
2. The website said that we would visit the Vietnam Veteran's memorial and we did not. For us, this was very disappointing because that is why we chose this particular tour. There was a second tour without the Veteran's Memorial that we would have chosen.
3. When they mention the stops, they do not mention that there are considerable walks to get to almost all of them.
4. The stop at the White House was nothing like any of us expected. We all thought we would get to see the front of the White House but instead we were in the back on E street and there was so much construction that it was difficult to see much because we were so far away.
5. Bottled water was supposed to be included. We would have brought along a drink if we would have known it would not be provided.
Even though I would like to recommend Bobby as a tour guide, I would not recommend this tour to anyone if asked. To make things better for customers I would suggest updating the description on line so that people are not disappointed in promises made but not delivered.
Some content licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License.
© 1997–Mon Feb 27 15:20:56 PST 2017 Viator, Inc. MAR015 - 330202 All rights reserved. Viator is a registered trademark of Viator, Inc.
is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc. Travel with an Insider is a Service Mark of Viator, Inc.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of Viator's Terms & Conditions.