3 hours 40 minutes (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Portland is surrounded by wilderness, including some incredible rivers with great rapids. With this family-friendly whitewater rafting adventure, you'll get to learn to ride the rapids at the White Salmon River, just a short jaunt from downtown Portland. After getting fitted with safety equipment, you'll get a lesson in paddling and be ready to hit the waters! You'll even have the option of going down Husum Falls, one of the tallest rafted waterfalls in the nation!
- Learn whitewater rafting without having to venture far from Portland
- Family-friendly adventure, suitable for anyone over 10
- Optional trip down the 13-foot Husum Falls
- Souvenir photos will be available for purchase
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
All necessary equipment (wet suit, life jacket, helmet, paddle, etc.
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointNorthwestern Park, 48 Northwestern Lake Rd, Underwood, WA 98651, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required, unless another trip can be joined
- Minimum age for children is 10 years old
- Minimum age to run Husum Falls is 16 years old
- Guests with health conditions should consult their doctor
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY All Star Rafting
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Whitewater Rafting in the Gorge?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Whitewater Rafting in the Gorge?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11726P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
ExtremeRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsOutdoor ActivitiesWashingtonExtreme - SeattleRafting - SeattleWhite Water Rafting - SeattleExtreme - British ColumbiaRafting - British ColumbiaWhite Water Rafting - British ColumbiaExtreme - OregonRafting - OregonWhite Water Rafting - OregonCategory
Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP)Ape Cave Lava TubeSnoqualmie FallsDeception Pass State ParkBloedel ReserveOriginal StarbucksSan Juan Islands Adventura Aerial Adventure ParkCapitol HillHard Rock Cafe SeattleFlying Heritage & Combat Armor MuseumTillicum VillageAlki Beach Chihuly Garden and GlassKerry Park (Franklin Place)Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle UnitT-Mobile Park Bainbridge IslandBelltownOlympic Sculpture Park