Are you interested in?
- Cover Wellington city and the Lord of the Rings filming locations in a half day
- LOTR expert guide
- See Mt. Victoria and the LOTR facilities, including Weta Workshop
- Port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Wellington Cruise Port
Address: 1 Hinemoa St, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
Directions: Meeting Instructions - Wellington Lord of the Rings 1/2 Day
Your cruise ship will come into Port Wellington. Once you disembark you will follow the gangways. The buses will be departing from outside there. Please look for a "Rover Rings" mini bus. Please get there around 8:00am for an 8:15am departure.
Please be aware that your ship may be docked in a restricted wharf area and you may be required to get a (free) shuttle ticket to the central iSite before you disembark. If that is the case, then take the shuttle ticket but do not board the shuttle. Continue with the instructions we have given you and look for the "Rover Rings"
Dates: See Availability
Return point: Returns to original departure point
- CentrePort Wellington, 1 Hinemoa Street, Pipitea, Wellington 6011, New Zealand
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Small group limited to 9 people
- Regular departures are at 8.15am, however if your cruise arrives later there may be an afternoon departure at 1.15pm. For those arriving later, your pickup time will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Wellington Lord of the Rings City Tour with Small Group.