Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Riders must weigh less than 275 lbs.
- Riders must be 14 years old and under 18 accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Riders should be capable of standing upright for at least 60 minutes.
- We roll rain or shine and reserve the right to reschedule.
- Closed-toe flat shoes or sneakers are required. NO flip-flops, sandals, heels, etc. We have shoes if needed.
- Wear comfortable clothing appropriate for the current weather conditions.
- Do not bring large purses or handbags.
- Bring a smile and be ready to “roll”
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Palm Beach Segway Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 1 Hour Segway Tour: Downtown West Palm Beach.