3 Days Tour Fall Color in Yukon from Whitehorse
- Immerse yourself in a hands-on Canadian wilderness adventure
- Home-cooked meals at the lodge are provided
- Tripods are available for shooting photos of the Northern Lights
- Airport pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up 30 minutes before any day or half day tours. We pick up any time of day during arrival day for packages.
- Whitehorse Airport, Whitehorse, Yukon Canada
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Clothing suited for backcountry activities recommended
- Minimum age is 6 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Muktuk Adventures Ltd.
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by 3 Days Tour Fall Color in Yukon from Whitehorse.