Are you interested in?
18 Tours & Activities
Miles Canyon Tours
3 Tours & Activities
2 Tours & Activities
3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Canada’s Yukon region is a land of deep snowdrifts and ancient pines, with rich gold-mining, trapping, and trading heritage. With this tour, pull on your lightweight snowshoes and stomp through the snow. Cover the ground with ease, and enjoy uninterrupted views over the Canadian wilderness. Look out for native coyotes and hares, and listen as your guide brings centuries of history to life.
- Half-day snowshoeing tour in Canada’s Yukon region
- Follow your guide deep into the snowy wilderness
- Learn of the Yukon’s gold-mining and fur-trading history
- Spot native wildlife among the trees
- Guided tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off, snowshoes, a warm beverage, and a snack
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Snacks and drinks
Personal Extras, Gratuities
Departure & Return
101 Main St, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2A7, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Range Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yukon Snowshoeing Adventure | half day?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Yukon Snowshoeing Adventure | half day?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yukon Snowshoeing Adventure | half day?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yukon Snowshoeing Adventure | half day?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7110P12
Compare Similar Experiences
Yukon Snowshoeing Adventure | half day
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes