Are you interested in?
Yukon River Tours
2 Tours & Activities
7 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
24 Tours & Activities
5 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
The wild and mountainous landscapes of the Yukon Territory are some of the most remote and beautiful in Canada. This 5-day tour is ideal for adventurous travelers, including a scenic flight from Whitehorse and a day exploring the UNESCO-listed Kluane National Park. Along the way, spot wildlife such as elk, moose, and caribou in the Yukon Wildlife Preserve; go canoeing along the Yukon River; and take a soak in the Takhini Hot Springs. Accommodation and breakfast is included.
- Magnificent aerial views on a scenic flight from Whitehorse
- Fun activities including canoeing, wildlife watching, and hot springs
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from Whitehorse airport
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people
Saved to wishlist!
Expert guidance on the entire trip
4 nights accommodation in Whitehorse
4x Continental-style breakfast
Sightseeing tour in Whitehorse
Sightseeing flight around Whitehorse and area
Kluane National Park tour
Canoe gear rental
Airport Transfers in Whitehorse
Meals (except breakfast)
Departure & Return
411 Main St, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 2B6, Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to the nature of this tour, last-minute changes to the itinerary are a possibility and are left up to the discretion of the guide
- Minimum age is 16 years
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Arctic Range Adventure
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Yukon Summer Dream - Active Summer Adventure | 5 days?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Yukon Summer Dream - Active Summer Adventure | 5 days?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Yukon Summer Dream - Active Summer Adventure | 5 days?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Yukon Summer Dream - Active Summer Adventure | 5 days?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 7110P13
Compare Similar Experiences
Yukon Summer Dream - Active Summer Adventure | 5 days
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingWhitehorseBus Tours - YukonMulti-day Tours - YukonCategory