7-Day Southern Namibia Tour from Windhoek: Namib Desert, Swakopmund, Fish River Canyon and Walvis Bay
Set out from Windhoek on an sweeping 7-day tour of Southern Namibia and explore the Namib Desert, Fish River Canyon, Walvis Bay and Swakopmund with a small group. Watch sunset over the Kalahari Desert then walk through a spiky forest of Quiver Trees; search the plains for springbok and oryx and visit an eccentric German castle in the hills. Cross dunes, canyons and gorges that shelter thriving wildlife as you travel to Namibia’s scenic coast to discover flamingo-dotted lagoons, swim in Africa’s Atlantic and walk Swakopmund’s seaside promenades.
- 7-day tour exploring the deserts of southern Namibia and coastal towns of Walvis Bay and Swakopmund
- Discover the Kalahari Desert and Quiver Tree Forest
- Visit Sesriem Canyon and Fish River Canyon, the second largest canyon in the world
- Observe the sand dunes of Sossusvlei and Naukluft Mountains
- Spot wildlife including wild horses, oryx, pelicans and flamingos
- Select meals, lodging for six nights, bottled water, entrance fees and round-trip transport included
- Small group limited to 10 passengers ensures personalized attention
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 7-Day Southern Namibia Tour from Windhoek: Namib Desert, Swakopmund, Fish River Canyon and Walvis Bay.