Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Meet up at Chojyagamori Car Park 10minutes before start time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Age 16-70 years old
- Body weight 45 kg to less than 118 kg (including clothing and luggage)
- Cooperate with safe operation and follow the instructions of the tour guide.
- Please note that if the conditions are not met, it will be canceled on the day of the event.
- Be sure to wear a helmet. (Free rental on the day)
- Please be sure to take the course conducted by the tour organizer.
- If the tour guide determines that safety cannot be ensured, we will refuse the ride.
- For safe operation, it is prohibited to take pictures (videos) while riding.* Except when permission is given
- It may not be possible to hold the event in a hurry due to equipment, guides, and other circumstances. (No cancellation fee will be charged if canceled due to management reasons.)
- The end time of the tour may be extended by up to 30 minutes depending on how you proceed, so please plan your schedule after the tour with plenty of time.
- May be canceled if it rains heavily. The local tour guide will judge on the day and will contact you by phone at least 2 hours before the tour starts. (No cancellation fee will be charged if the tour guide decides to cancel. If the tour is canceled due to customer's convenience even though the tour has been held, a cancellation fee will be charged.)
- Easy-to-move clothes and shoes (high heels, high soles, leather shoes with hard soles, safety shoes, etc. are not suitable for riding. Please wear soft athletic shoes with flat soles as much as possible before riding.
- Please check the weather forecast and temperature for your clothes, and take measures against the heat and cold according to the season.
- Most travelers can participate
- Please take measures against heat, ultraviolet rays, insect repellent, heat stroke, etc. during hot seasons (summer, early autumn, etc.).
- In cold weather (spring, late autumn, etc.), if you drive on a Segway on a chilly day, your body temperature will be deprived and the temperature you will experience will drop considerably. Please bring one more coat than usual. Twice -Gloves, mufflers, hokkairo, etc. (for protection against the cold). We recommend that you bring one more coat than usual. In particular, many people get cold in the lower half of the body, so if you take all possible measures against the cold, such as putting leggings and leg warmers under your long pants and equipping them with warmers, you can enjoy the tour more comfortably ♪
- Not recommended for drunken travelers
- Please participate in a state where your body and mind are in good health and there is no problem in riding
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ANA X Inc
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff