Are you interested in?
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Set off on a scenic 2.5-hour bike tour through the countryside surrounding Prambanan, following dirt tracks and country lanes to explore the traditional villages. Along the way, enjoy spectacular views of Prambanan and learn about the importance of the 9th-century temple, which form the biggest temple complex in Java.
Stop to admire the rural landscapes, dotted with coconut trees and lush rice paddies; take photos; and watch locals going about their everyday lives as you cycle through the villages. Finally, climb to the hilltop Boko Temple to explore the temple ruins and enjoy magnificent views over the countryside below.
At the end of your tour, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in downtown Yogyakarta. Transfers outside these areas, including the Borobudur and Prambanan regions, and Yogyakarta’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers booking this leisurely bicycle tour may expect some light hills, unequal terrain and/or some bike carrying along the way.
- A minimal degree of fitness may be needed to enjoy this excursion to the fullest.
- This bicycle tour is a recreational one and includes various stops
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- Royal temples and palaces uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees.
- Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This tour is only operated in the morning.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests
- The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us. We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms