Are you interested in?
Prambanan Temple Complex (Taman Wisata Candi Prambanan) Tours
81 Tours & Activities
Private Sightseeing Tours
187 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
263 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
On this private half-day tour, visit Prambanan Temple (aka Loro Jonggrang), part of the UNESCO World Heritage–listed Prambanan Temple Compounds. Erected around the 9th century when Java was ruled by the Hindu Sanjaya Dynasty, the complex consists of three major temples dedicated to the deities Shiva, Brahma and Vishnu. Walk around neighboring shrines, such as Palosan and Sewu, as your own personal guide points out the ‘Ramayana’ epic carved into the walls. Includes pickup and drop-off from Yogyakarta hotels.
- Explore the Trimurti temples dedicated to Shiva, Vishnu and Brahma
- Learn from a private guide about the meaning of the wall carvings
- Private half-day tour of the Prambanan Temple Compound, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Round-trip hotel transport by private vehicle from Yogyakarta
- Visit the largest Hindu temple in Indonesia
Saved to wishlist!
A half-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver.
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description.
All applicable taxes and service charges
Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in downtown Yogyakarta. Transfers outside these areas, including the Borobudur and Prambanan regions, and Yogyakarta’s International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off.
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- Royal temples and palaces uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request.
- In the event of no-show or change of accommodation without prior consent and confirmation from us within 24 hours may result in the applicable cancellation charges as outlined in the terms and conditions.
- This tour is only operated in the morning.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during The Hindu Realms of the Prambanan?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during The Hindu Realms of the Prambanan?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during The Hindu Realms of the Prambanan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during The Hindu Realms of the Prambanan?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 8084P88
Compare Similar Experiences
The Hindu Realms of the Prambanan
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingYogyakartaBus Tours - Central JavaHalf-day Tours - Central JavaCategory
De Arca Museum Tours & TicketsMagelang Tours & TicketsSewu Temple (Candi Sewu) Tours & TicketsRamayana Ballet at Prambanan Tours & TicketsSadranan Beach (Pantai Sadranan) Tours & TicketsImogiri Royal Cemetery (Pemakaman Imogiri) Tours & TicketsWater Castle (Taman Sari) Tours & TicketsRatu Boko Temple Tours & TicketsJomblang Cave (Goa Jomblang) Tours & TicketsKota Gede (Kotagede) Tours & TicketsSelogriyo Temple (Candi Selogriyo) Tours & Tickets