Are you interested in?
102 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
342 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Zanzibar City
15 Tours & Activities
3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover the spices that thrive in Zanzibar’s villages and plantations on a walking tour that’s an aromatic immersion in the island’s rural life. Join a guide for a walk through local farms, see workers climb into the spice trees, sample spices and fruits fresh from the field, and learn the history of Zanzibar’s spice trade. This Zanzibar spice farm tour includes pickup and drop-off in Zanzibar, with both morning and afternoon departures available.
- Walking tour of Zanzibar spice farms and plantations
- Get a glimpse of local life by exploring on foot
- See spice and fruit cultivation
- Learn about Zanzibar history and culture
- Perfect time to shop for spices
- Pickup and drop-off at Zanzibar hotels
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup Point: Your hotel in Zanzibar
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Dress code is formal (Please dress conservatively. Women should cover their shoulders and wear long skirts or trousers)
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Good walking shoes would be ideal
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ARP Travel Group
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Zanzibar Spice Farm Half-Day Walking Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Zanzibar Spice Farm Half-Day Walking Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Zanzibar Spice Farm Half-Day Walking Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Zanzibar Spice Farm Half-Day Walking Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 38194P22
Compare Similar Experiences
Zanzibar Spice Farm Half-Day Walking Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingZanzibar CityBus Tours - ZanzibarWalking Tours - ZanzibarHistorical Tours - ZanzibarHalf-day Tours - ZanzibarBus Tours - Dar es SalaamWalking Tours - Dar es SalaamHistorical Tours - Dar es SalaamHalf-day Tours - Dar es SalaamBus Tours - MombasaWalking Tours - MombasaHistorical Tours - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory