The Whitsundays & Hamilton Island Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Great experience with plenty of time to see the reef and participate in other activities on board. Lovely food and staff. Overall great day, would recommend."
* A traveller said: "Awesome afternoon out, great staff and service. There were all sorts of activities available like paddle boards at no extra cost. The afternoon tea was like a share platter style of salami, kabana, cheese, olives and a yummy choc cake."
* A traveller said: "Whitehaven was great. Free green and blue buses on Hamilton island very handy. Best fish and chips for a long time. Highly recommend the tour."
* A traveller said: "Despite an overcast day, sailing around the islands was great. The island stop over was wonderful. Views from the lookout were great and Whitehaven beach was spectacular. The staff were also very good."
* A traveller said: "Such a great evening! Very relaxing and lovely for a romantic evening. Crew were awesome, views even better. Highly recommend!"
* A traveller said: "one of the best things I did in Australia!|To have the place only for a maximum 10 person during the evening, night and next morning is fabulous. don't expect to sleep much because of the birds and enjoy the amazing stars in the sky! meals provided are good and the reef is magical!"
* A traveller said: "It was a great experience and one of the memorable day we had. Hill inlet was so amazing and there is no words to explain it."
* A traveller said: "Amazing trip! The crew looked after everyone really well with lots of great food and snacks and two great snorkelling adventures on different parts of the reef"
* A traveller said: "Absolutely brilliant - efficient - great driver . Landed us outside our accomodation . Our flight was 2 hours late which did not impact on our friendly shuttle driver"
* A traveller said: "This was a surprise experience for my girlfriend and her reaction walking into the room was priceless. The room, the staff, the food, the views made it the perfect spot for me to propose to her at sunset. We will never forget this place."