Are you interested in?
- 1-hour tour of Stanley Park in Vancouver by horse-drawn carriage
- See the top attractions of the park aboard an old-fashioned horse-drawn vehicle
- Travel along Park Drive and admire the Seawall
- Learn about the totem Poles, Girl in a Wetsuit Statue, Rose Garden and more
- Enjoy views of North Vancouver and the Lion’s Gate Bridge
- Choose from an array of departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tour Departure Station, beside the information booth, just inside the Georgia Street entrance to Stanley Park in Vancouver
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stanley Park Horse-Drawn Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "We were travelling with seniors who can’t do much walking, so this was a great way to see some of the park." See review